Thursday, October 11, 2012

PACKERS FAN FOR LIFE

I am a Packers fan for life. I know we are having a rough year but, we can't win them all.
All I ever ask of my Packers is to keep it close and, I don't care if they were 0-5 I would still LOVE them.

My favorite all time Player is #92 Reggie White AKA the Minister of Defense partly because he was a minister in the off season. 

My two current Favorite players are #50 A.J. Hawk and #52 Clay Matthews. I admit I have a thing for guys with long hair but besides that I love to watch a sack happen or an interception happen.  

I am always hoping for a Pick six and I really want to see Matthews do the Lambeau Leap and actually make it into the stand.

If you don't get something in this post don't worry I am going to start blogging about football a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment