Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Being a Packer fan is helping mend fences kind of...

At work I have been having some problems with one of the guys I work with.  We got a new boss who wants things done diffrently and I was telling my coworker how the boss wanted it done.  after spending an hour trying to get him to under stand the new way and telling him he also couldn't take up the whole alse this guy snaps one me about how I am not his Fing boss, and to quit treating him like a child.

Truth is I wasn't treating him any diffrent then I treat any of my other coworks.  I know I am kind of boss so I backed off and lisened to an good half-hour of how I am a Fing this and that.  Bad thing for him our overnight Assistan manager happend to be in the back too and heard his rant. 

After a talk with the boss he apolgized and I was ready to forget and forgive.  That is untill the next night. 
He was working in the back again and when I caught him doing the job wrong and, in a maner that actualy hurts the count that we are suppost to be doing.  Instead of talking to him and setting him off again I went to the boss.  the Boss went over and asked him how is he doing the job, my coworker LIED.  I hate that if you don't want to do the job right just say so but don't lie and make everyone who works with you look bad.
the boss had me check the bin which means that the boss knew that the other work was lieing. 

thats the past. now for the fence fixing.

He was holding a Dolphins rug at the time clock and was talking loudly about not knowing what he was going to do with it.

I half jokingly said "Burn it!"
Mike (his name has been changed) "Just because the Gaints took out your Packers."

"Did your Dolphins even make the Playoffs?"
"We won the last game."

"That's not what I asked." I laughed,
"Yeah yeah your right"

"15-2 is a great record no one else has that this year.  How many did you lose?"
"Hey we took your coach."

"You needed out coach."
 it went on and we puched out and contiuned to talk football I know I am in a better place after this talk but it will be interesting to see how working out together ends up.  He is still not doing the job right and I am still having to fix it for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment